Rosehip toner, 100ml
Our BRAND NEW Rosehip Range is here!
The set contains three innovative products that work in harmony for smooth, even skin!
- Rosehip Moisturizer
- Rosehip Cleanser/ Toner
- Rosehip Serum – 1oz
INGREDIENTS THAT WORK
- Rosehip Oil: Rosehip oil promotes healthy, glowing skin. It contains vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants that are anti-aging and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Green Tea: Soothes the skin to minimize redness and irritation that is often seen with dry or sensitive skin.
- Aloe: Aloe is often used to soothe red, irritated skin. • It is a known anti-inflammatory and helps to reduce signs of premature aging.
- Witch Hazel: A natural toner that helps minimize wrinkles, fine lines, and signs of aging. It is also a known anti-inflammatory.
- Shea Butter: Ultra-moisturizing for combination to dry skin from natural fatty acids. Shea butter is known to help soothe psoriasis and eczema.
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea Tree oil can help minimize the appearance of blemishes and is a known antifungal and antibacterial, which can help it to fight new irritants to the face.
- Sweet Orange Oil: Sweet orange oil contains Vitamin C that helps even the skin tone and fights against free radical damage with antioxidants.
- Vitamin E: Can help reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks, as well as signs of aging. Vitamin E is also known to help repair damaged skin cells and help restore the skin’s natural elasticity.
- NO Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, Alcohol, or Silicones
Rosehip oil is full of Vitamins A and C that protect against sun damage, reduce hyperpigmentation, and even out the skin tone. Vitamin E is useful for reducing the appearance of scars and is an anti-inflammatory. Rosehip also contains linoleic acid, which is an Omega-6 fatty acid. It can help balance your skin’s moisture levels and oil production in your pores. It may be able to reduce sunspots and hyperpigmentation. Linoleic acid is also an anti-inflammatory and has powerful hydration properties that keep your skin looking youthful.
WHO’S IT FOR?
Our Rosehip Line is perfect for those with easily irritated, sensitive skin. The vitamins nourish your skin, while the linoleic acids reduce inflammation and moisturize. It’s also a great option for those who struggle with uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, or deep pores.
Ingredients List: Deionized Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Immondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethenol and Ethylhexylglycerin, Aqua and Cassioa Augustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Glycerin (and) Water (and) Hydrocotyl (Centella Asiatica) Extract, Propolis, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandilion) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Rosehip serum/ rosehip moisturizer